mast2

Monday, October 23, 2006

great weekend

It's Monday, and I've just come back from a terrific study-free weekend at my parent's house. It was so autumn and so fun and so relaxing. We ate, we laughed, we had all sorts of adventures from gathering eggs to going to the dentist to feeding geese to eating at a little diner to picking stones along Lake Michigan to pondering art at the Milwaukee Public Art Museum to laughing with friends who I haven't seenin a long time to watching tree-shadows on a pond while rain fell. The best part? Being with my family a bit. It was really really good stuff, and I didn't want the weekend to end.

But it did. And now I am back in Mad Town. And, though I didn't think I would be Sunday afternoon, I am glad to be back. I have family here too- the girls I live with and lived with and love. It is good to be back here with them, sharing life with them. Praying, encouraging, laughing, drinking endless amounts of coffee and apple cider.

Life is good.

1 Comments:

At 24 October, 2006 08:51, Anonymous d-o said...

Life IS good.....and it was indeed one of the most pleasant and delightful of weekends! Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home