mast2

Monday, September 25, 2006

i know, I know...

yellow trees

I know, I know, two boy-posts in a row. I have more going on in my life than Boy, I swear.

In fact, he was gone all weekend. And I did things like watch TV on the couch with my little sister and study at Katrina's house for hours and explore "Pick More Daisies" (the most terrific, girly little shop on Willy Street) with Janelle. And I enjoyed the fall colours like crazy and had a good talk with my favorite teacher and journaled and thought. And it was great.

And I'm still journaling and thinking and all such great things. But now Adam's back and I had a whole 4 hours to spend with him today between class and work. And I could talk about what I've been journaling and thinking (I'm sure I will) or the fall colours. But, right now I just want to talk about how Adam and I drove out to the West Side with the sunroof open in the yellow-leaf, blue-sky day listening to the Thrills and how we got fish'n'chips from this little fish market and how it was so good and we washed it down with sparkling water and how he bought me little speakers for my computer (you know a geek likes you when he buys you electronics) and how he's the only geek I know who can go through an electronic store without putzing like crazy and how he's the only music snob I know who isn't snobby about music at all and how we went to Escape and I studied and he read and we both drank cappuccinos and ate the amazing (A-MAZING) licorice he brought be back from Nebraska (if you haven't had kookabura licorice- DO) and played footsie. It was a lot of fun.

Next time, I'll have a pretty picture and a poem or maybe something brainy, even. And it won't be about Boy. Not even a little. I swear.

But for now I just have two things to say: I like Adam Whitlock and hanging out with Katrina Brown makes me really want to read Pushkin.

5 Comments:

At 25 September, 2006 16:05, Blogger Abb-o said...

dont swear. shame shame.

 
At 26 September, 2006 08:37, Anonymous Liz Y said...

Pushkin = most amazing russian writer EVER. I love LOVE his novel in prose Eugene Onegin. OH SO GOOD. I could loan it to you but if you don't give it back to me I will FIND YOU

 
At 26 September, 2006 13:59, Anonymous laura z. said...

*sigh* your photos make me happy. really.

 
At 27 September, 2006 13:14, Blogger Lindsey said...

Thanks, Laura. :)

 
At 29 September, 2006 03:30, Anonymous Shirazi said...

No prob:-) Both the post are good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home