mast2

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

bye, bixler

Eric Jon called me this morning.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh, you know. Studying, reading, drinking coffee- my finals are tomorrow." I love mentioning finals. It makes me feel like a very serious student.

"Call me when you pass my house on your way to class."

I did. He said he'd walk with me.

"I'm leaving for Arizona."

I wasn't too surprised.

"When?" I asked.

"In about a 1/2 an hour. Only a few people know."

Again, I wasn't surprised. That's Eric Jon's style. No long drawn out goodbyes. We talked for a while down Gorham and State and I bought three oranges and a bag of cherries at the fruit stand.

We hugged and said goodbye.

I hope things go really really well for him. I think they will.

4 Comments:

At 07 July, 2006 14:42, Blogger Becca said...

BYE ERIC JON!!!!! Plummy loves you! Oh, and let him know that I have a sister in Arizona, so if he should ever need anything...I can get her number for him.

 
At 08 July, 2006 17:38, Blogger Lindsey said...

I will pass on the message!

 
At 19 July, 2006 16:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 20 July, 2006 17:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home